Feinauer excels in drafting legal documents for commercial clients. We understand the commerce of a transaction, which allows us to prepare a tailored product in the quickest turnaround time, without sacrificing the quality of the document we draft and the transaction we contribute to.
We stand by our attention to detail and our ability to craft legally effective documents that provide our clients with the maximum degree of protection within a deal. Our documents are drafted in plain English in keeping with our philosophy that what we know must be made readily accessible to our clients.
Our experience includes:
- Drafting sale and purchase agreements
- Drafting leases for commercial and retail property
- Drafting the terms and conditions for the sale of goods or services
- Drafting franchise agreements
- Drafting deeds and contracts for a variety of purposes
- Preparing the forms required for government departments such as ASIC, Landgate and the Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor
- Regularly advising a high profile accounting firm in various legal matters